My Facebook Thoughts

Friday, May 23, 2008

Out With The Old, In With The New


Sorry about my lack of posts of late. I've been looking for a compassionate Burma government official to talk to and got rerouted to New Orleans. But that's not what I'm writing about today.

I want to return to who supporting John McCain. A few weeks ago I wrote about McCain's, sought after endorser, John Hagee (READ HERE). My brother posted an article that had been in the news where McCain rejects the endorsement of Hagee. Here is part of what McCain said about Hagee.

"I find these remarks and others deeply offensive and indefensible, and I repudiate them,'' McCain said of Hagee's lately revealed words. "I did not know of them before Rev. Hagee's endorsement, and I feel I must reject his endorsement as well.

This is political crapola. Watch here again how happy he was to be endorsed by Hagee.

No problem. McCain, like all good leaders, has a backup. His backup bigot is Pastor Rod Parsley. CLICK HERE to view this hate monger. If Islamics didn't hate Americans before, Pastor Parsley is sure to have stirred the pot. He speaks of hate, plain and simple. He wants all Americans to fear all non-Christians, especially Islamics.

Here is how McCain described Pastor Parsley.
"one of the truly great leaders in America, a moral compass, a spiritual guide."

Of course by the time you read this I'm sure McCain will have rejected the endorsement of this fine God fearing man. Or should I just say fearing man?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

McCain has rejected both. You're too slow

Mark Ploch said...

I know. Busy week.