My Facebook Thoughts

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Just A Thought


Remember how McDonald's use to use those Styrofoam boxes for their food?

Watch this for laughs.

Then the environmentalists pressured them to switch to paper because the Styrofoam would never break down in a landfill in a million years. So now they use paper which will break down which is good for the environment. I'm all for that.


I'm wondering why don't they take that Styrofoam technology and apply it roads, carpets, and children's shoes?

I mean if that stuff won't break down for millions of years why not make roads out of the stuff? Here in Illinois it seems like they are fixing brand new roads every year. The carpet I bought just a few years ago looks quite worn. And my son's shoes don't seem to last as long as they should.

Even if the claim that Styrofoam won't break down in a million years is off by 90% it's still a better deal then whatever they're using now.


FYI
Still waiting for Anonymous to supply two things Bush has done to better our country.
(tumbleweed blows across the road)

No comments: