I have to say the above two words to my son a lot. He's very energetic and gets excited at times and needs to be reeled in for his own good. The same could be said about the flak surrounding Ellen Degeneres dog adoption flap.
Here's a quick overview.
- Ellen adopts dog from shelter.
- New dog and old cats don't get along.
- Ellen gives her adopted dog to hairdresser with two kids.
- Dog Shelter discovers change of address for new dog.
- Adoption policy broken.
- Dog shelter takes dog away from hairdresser and kids.
- Ellen cries on TV.
- People threaten dog shelter.
- Mark writes blog about ordeal.
We can disagree with their policies.
We can disagree with their actions.
We can dance,
We can dance everybody's takin' the chance
Oh Well the safety dance
Ah yes the safety dance.
Oh yeah, we can disagree with their actions. But where does it say, that because a company is doing busy legally, we have the right to threaten them with all types of violence?
Settle down people.
Ellen will settle her problem a lot easier without all the threats. If you have too much energy play this game to help you calm down.
The Free Rice Word Game