My Facebook Thoughts

Friday, June 19, 2009

Have You Voted Yet?

When I blogged about my friend Teardra's daughter Shaunna entering a modeling contest I thought I had done enough. Well, I was wrong. I think I might have gotten her hopes too high. She's just a kid who was probably in awe of a mildly successful blogger trying to sell her dream to the 20's that read his blog bi-daily.

I decided to hit the road to get the word out. I'm going to use my blogging powers across this great country to bring Shaunna a victory.

Today I will begin a cross country tour encouraging the country to VOTE FOR SHAUNNA!

Later this morning I will be appearing on the Today Show. Matt Lauer owed me a favor. Years ago he wanted to do

"Where In DeMoines Is Matt Lauer?"

I said,
"Matt, broaden your horizons."

Well, you know the rest.

I did have to agree to also do the "Kathy Lee & Hoda" show, but its for a good cause.
(I didn't tell NBC that I would only speak Manderine Chinese on their show.)

Here's my schedule.
June 19 Today Show & Kathy Lee & Hoda
June 22 David Letterman
June 24 The Daily Show
June 26 Friday Live with Oprah

That should do the trick.

Remember you can vote once per day per PC. 10 PC's = 10 votes.

VOTE FOR SHAUNNA!

No comments: