My Facebook Thoughts

Monday, January 28, 2008

Divided We Fall

As I watch the Presidential election run I can't help but shake my head.

Clinton and Obama are clearly the Democrat's front runners. Edwards is learning, first-hand, what it means to be a minority. He's like the little brother that keeps tagging along, but nobody will play with him.

I'm just concerned that when the primary process is over can the Democratic Party truly unite to defeat the GOP?

The GOP is even worse. I understand each person wants to win the party's nomination, but at what cost? There you have 5 guys battling each other for votes so there's 5x the rhetoric and grandstanding. I think the GOP thinks the citizens of the U.S. are happy. These guys don't fill their own tanks.

When it's all over they are all going to have to be friends. We the people, are going to be the casualties of their election wars. I hope and pray the country will again start to move forward.

No comments: