My Facebook Thoughts

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I'm not one to judge, but when Senator Larry Craig emphatically stated, "I am not gay", he should have added the famous Seinfeld tag, "Not that there's anything wrong with that."
How cool would it have been to hear a stuffy GOP senator do a little comedy in his moment of crisis.

Politicians are always speaking on issues and trying not to offend anyone. With his bold statement of heterosexuality I'm surprised the gay community hasn't been more vocal. I fully expected to hear some prominent gay voice say, "And what's wrong with being gay?"

It sure is fun though watching a GOP member trying so desperately to find a time machine and change his own little history. Gotta love those morally superior GOP'ers (no pun intended, unless you get it).

This whole ordeal has prompted a rush on the 1991 movie, My Own Private Idaho.

No comments: